Double lung with exit. Browse our online store for new and used Browning BAR rifles for sale. Mag. while burning 10 percent less powder; cycling through shorter, lighter rifles; being inherently more accurate; recoiling less; and killing like lightning cross bred with the hammer of Thor. 10/17/2012. Head to Head: .300 Win. Winchester ist einer der Pioniere bei der Entwicklung von Kurzpatronen. Well I finally got out to the range yesterday and I am whopped!

If you choose a 300 Mag, go with the full length cartridges. The .300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) was introduced in … Though, the .300 WSM developed a robust following. Shot great, really light, but recoil no worse then a 30.06. Pretty obvious really. Wow, she shot it very well and really likes it a lot. Last month I talked about something that almost never happens: a patented cartridge design that excelled as a commercial product. For the .300 Win. I watched as he shot a cow elk at 300 yds. vs. .300 WSM. Jan 2013, 14:33. Remington released their 7mm and .300 short action ultra magnums in the same year and a year later, Winchester released the 7mm and .270 WSM cartridges. Looking at finally upgrading to a new rifle and was wondering if anyone has any opinions on which 300 WSM to go with. velocities, while consuming about 10 percent less powder. Difference in price is not really an issue as this will be my one rifle. More. Mag. Head to Head: .300 Win. I’m looking at consolidating calibers and .300 wsm probably won’t make the final cut. SUBSCRIBE. If I ever draw sheep or goat, then it will come back out again. The wife came with to shoot her new Glock 19, she has never shot a pistol before, all I can say is, LEAVE HER ALONE NOW:eek:! Had Winchester changed the twist rate, allowing the .270 to run heavy bullets, we may never have heard of the 6.5 Creedmoor, but alas, history is history.
Since I finally shot it, I figure I would go ahead and review it. hab zwar keine WSM aber der charles hier lädt u.a. The Practical Guide to Long Range Hunting Rifles draws on the vast experience of Nathan Foster and provides a completely fresh approach to the subject of the long range hunting rifle. A friend used the 230 gr Berger in his 22" 300 WSM with RL-17 @ 2735 fps. Re: Geschossempfehlung jagdlich .300 WSM. Excellent review, informative and witty. The 270 WSM is a great round, but it gets sandwiched in between the 300 WSM for Elk and now the Creedmoor for the smaller game. The .300 Winchester Magnum—that belted affair based on a shortened Holland and Holland case—was released in 1963 as the last in a quartet of cartridges that redefined magnum performance to … More. The wife came with to shoot her new Glock 19, she has never shot a pistol before, all I can say is, LEAVE HER ALONE NOW:eek:! SUBSCRIBE. Die Geschossgewichte liegen im unteren Bereich des Üblichen.

It has slightly less powder capacity than the standard length .300 Winchester Magnum. The .300 WSM (Winchester Short Magnum) is the most popular and widely distributed of the modern crop of short magnum cartridges in terms of both factory loaded ammunition and rifles available. Or so goes the advertising hype. .300 wsm und ist in deiner gegend.... (m)eine bleifrei empfehlungen: aero oder deutlich günstiger barnes tsx/ttsx - 150 bis 168gr... Nach oben. I've shot about everything from 165s up to Berger 230s from a SAAMI chambered Short Action 300 WSM. Pulver hierbei war VV N150. This, in part, stifled some Winchester Super Short Magnum's popularity.
The .300 WSM was the first of Winchesters short magnum family, released in 2001. vs. .300 WSM. My 300 WSM gets at least 200 fps (chronographed) LESS than the reloading manuals claim it should, with near-max loads. ... And here’s a big plus over the Savage centerfeed: it accepts more than 2 wsm cartridges.