So light, so handy, and chambered in the monstrous 338 Lapua Magnum. 110 long range hunter 338 lapua Making an extreme range shot on the trophy of a lifetime requires not only a rifle built for accuracy, but a rifle built for you.

Savage’s new Model 112 Magnum Target Rifle offers shooters a thrifty option in .338 Lapua.

338 Lapua is starting to gain factory acceptance in long range hunting rifles. Savage Arms is now selling a new rifle: the Model 112 Magnum Target in .338 Lapua Magnum. Part Number: 22448. More .338 Lapua Options from Savage The new Model 112 Magnum in .338 Lapua Magnum is currently offered in a right-hand, single-shot version only. However, there is a challenge in harnessing the round’s precision. Precision machined from extruded aluminum with Picatinny slot-and-rail spacing that allows fast and simple changes to eye relief, plus great flexibility in scope choice. EGW Savage Long Action 338 Lapua Heavy Duty Scope Bases. If you prefer a .338 LM rifle with a magazine, Savage offers three other rifles chambered for the .338 Lapua Magnum which all feature 5-round detachable box magazines: 1. Type: Long Guns. The gun is a single shot, bolt action rifle with a grey wood laminate stock. While limited to one shot, the 26” heavy carbon steel barrel is designed to deliver that one shot to the target the first time. Action: Bolt Action Rifles.

There are few that will dispute the long-range accuracy of the .338 Lapua.

Single-shot with long-action, target AccuTrigger, 26" heavy barrel and gray laminate stock. Adjustable AccuTrigger. Savage Arms 112 Magnum Target, 338 Lapua Mag, 26″ Barrel,Blued/Grey Laminate, AccuTrigger, Single-shot – Savage Arms 22448 .

Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision .338 Lapua Magnum Bolt Action Rifle 30" Barr... Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision .338 Lapua Mag... Our Low Price $1,680.16

Model 112 Magnum Target Long range target/tactical rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum. My Savage 110 FCP 338LM is 8-40. Thread starter MBird; Start date Sep 23, ... considering purchasing this rifle but I'm reading a lot of negative comments about bolt sticking with reloads in many Savage 338's, especially in the 110 series. The powerful and ballistically gifted cartridge is none too cheap, and neither are the rifles that shoot it. system lets you easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger? The carbon steel barrel is 26″ long and is finished in a matte black. The Savage 110 Long Range Hunter?s AccuFit? And with about 30% more powder capacity, I knew the .338 Lapua would be one mean kicking son of a bitch.

I first handled one of these bad boys at the Edmonton Hunt Fest and I was in love. Savage Model 112 Target Magnum 338 Lapua. The Savage 112 Magnum Target single shot rifle is not only the least expensive rifle on this list, but perhaps the most affordable .338 Lapua rifle on the market. But if I remember correctly, just stated 8-40 screws needed for savage 338LM, nothing specific on model. Savage 111 LRH in 338 Lapua Review. Designed to shoot 1 round at a time, the Savage Arms 112 Magnum Target .338 Lapua Magnum Bolt-Action Rifle features a 26-inch carbon-steel barrel, a steel receiver, a wood-laminate stock and a 3-position safety. Manufacturer: Savage Arms. Add the versatility of a one-piece Picatinny scope rail to your shotgun with no drilling or tapping. Firearms generally ship within 5 to 7 business days after order is placed.

If your ordering direct from EGW, should be a note toward the bottom stating the 338 that needs 8-40. Conventional wisdom says the .300 Win Mag is on the outside edge of what most shooters consider to be acceptable recoil.