Find Psalms 185 Sermons and Illustrations. Read verse in King James Version Psalm 18 - NIV: I love you, LORD, my strength. Psalm 88 - A Prayer for Help in Despondency (With Words - KJV) The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Tons of awesome Psalm 23 wallpapers to download for free. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. And that thought is this: The blameless character of one who knows God. You can read about the *Temple at the end of Psalm 4 in this set of psalms. Let’s turn to Psalm 15. The Lord is My Rock (Psalm 27:1-14; Psalm 28:1-9)1 {To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said,} I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.. 2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my … VERSE << ... 9-18 It is folly to trust in dead images, but it is wisdom to trust in the living God, for he is a help and a shield to those that trust in him. To the Overseer. Psalm 15 - NIV: LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent?

So […] Psalm 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. Psalm 15 Commentary: Genre & Theme Psalm 15 is a reflective or meditative psalm.

Glory ye in his holy name: let the hea I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Adam Clarke Commentary. Psalm 18 - NIV: I love you, LORD, my strength. SELECT A BOOK CHAPTER. He knows how much pressure our hearts can stand. You can read more about the sons of Korah in Psalms 42-43 in this set of psalms. Next Chapter > >> Psalms Chapter 1 + Text Size — 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. David asserts: "He who dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty," Psalm 91:1. Psalms 18:1 Context. Cont. Accuracy: A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible.

Psalms : Did you know? The *Temple was the house of God in Jerusalem. David has this one thought in mind that he’s going to mull over and ponder throughout the 5 verses of Psalm 15. "..This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. Psalms 33:18-19 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Verses 1 – 3: A verse is a part of a psalm. 1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said,) I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. David writes in Psalm 103:13-14, "As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him. King James Bible The Lord is My Rock (Psalm 27:1-14; Psalm 28:1-9) {To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who …