Pistol Triggers. P365XL Optic Cut: WAY TO GO SIG!!! Sig Sauer's Factory P365 Flat Trigger gives you a smoother and more consistent trigger pull. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page 5; Page Next; Show. It's the gift that always fits. Handgun Parts. Dark mode is . However, now that we’ve tried the x-series flat trigger on the p365XL we kinda’ wish our standard P365s has this trigger too. Learn about Salesforce Apex, the strongly typed, object-oriented, multitenant-aware programming language. Use Apex code to run flow and transaction control statements on the Salesforce platform. Find the right trigger for your pistol.

Set Descending Direction. First & Original! Showcasing Sig Sauer's quality craftsmanship, this module also works great as an immediate replacement or spare. It's also been professionally Cerakote in USMC Red to give you a custom EDC one-of-a-kind look. This kit is made to the same high factory specifications, materials, and standards as you have come to expect from Sig Sauer. This upgrade is ready to be installed right out of the box, just drop-in this flat trigger in your P365 handgun and you'll be good to go. The New Smith and Wesson M & P Shield 2.0 in 9mm #124 . Armory Craft has also got a version, SIG has their own factory flat trigger ($49.95) but it's been out of stock forever, and so does Apex, but the Grayguns model is literally, drop-in. The triggers on our P365 are so great (especially when compared to any competitors) that we’ve never really needed to upgrade them. A blade type trigger/drop safety does offer some protection from indirect glancing pulls/contact of the trigger. The New APEX Trigger for the new M & P Shield 2.0 #125 The New Smith and Wesson M & P Shield 2.0 in 9mm #124 Introduction to the Springfield Armory 1911 Defender Series Pistol #618
Made from a high strength black polymer, this grip module is manufactured for the P365XL pistol platforms chambered in 9mm. Quick View. As low as $95.99. Price $79.45. Not a problem, we offer gift certificates in any amount to suit your needs. Of course, I'm a huge fan of Bruce Gray's stuff. View as Grid List. So, anyway, as a THR Resident SIG-Sauer Fan Boy, I'm in … Get the handgun triggers. Triggers and Trigger Kits; T-Shirts and Stickers; Gift cards. Introduction to the Springfield Armory 1911 Defender Series Pistol #618. This trigger has a new over travel screw that can be adjusted to take out all of your wasted over travel. (657) 201-7953 Call or Text M-Th 10am-2pm PT | [email protected] Login or Register. Items 1-16 of 89. Order a gift certificate; Home; Sig Sauer® Performance; P365 Performance Parts; P365 Performance Parts. Our P365AST Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel, while keeping the toe of the trigger in the same location as the stock, curved trigger.. Gear. Page. This module comes with a magazine release control button and is perfect for your next custom pistol build.

Quick View.

My Shield replaced the Kel Tec PF9 that I carried in my engineering job in some manner of deep concealment. 0 Items Toggle navigation. This upgrade comes complete with the flat faced trigger, trigger pin, and trigger spring. Given the amount of sticks, cords, clothing, and old rolled hoster edges that have caused AD grief for some Glock people over the years, I'd suppose the number of AD's from that sort of stuff would be 10 times as high if Glocks didn't have the trigger safety. The SIG SAUER P365 factory flat trigger is a direct replacement to your stock trigger. How to Field Strip and Clean the Springfield Armory XDe and XDs Pistols.

Type I -DUAL ADJUSTABLE Sig Sauer P220 / 226 / 229 "Single Action Only" Trigger Out of stock. Trigger Bars and Connectors; Trigger Return Springs; Triggers and Trigger Kits; T-Shirts and Stickers; Gift cards. Top Sellers. What it does is act as a "drop safety", Ruger actually called it a "drop safety" on thier SR series. The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. This kit contains three OEM trigger bar springs for Sig P365 pistols chambered in 9mm.

Type II -DUAL ADJUSTABLE Sig Sauer P220 / 226 / 229 "Single Action Only" Trigger. Sort By.