w 20ft XT60 H. Torch - 907584 Miller Electric Description Compact, 54 lb, multi-voltage (208-575V 1/3PH) unit cuts up to 7/8” mild steel. I am using my Miller spectrum 875 on it and was told that it used hypertherm consumables. For Use With. Application. Item. Click Here for Price.

The Miller 875 Spectrum Auto-line is the one and only plasma cutter in this review guide which can work in both 3-phase and 1-phase power. Includes a complete set of 60 A consumables.

Characteristics. The Miller 875 is a newer machine.

However, this product can be easily used for mideum0heavy industrial works without any doubt.

Plasma cutting is used in cutting and gouging applications, and requires compressed air and electricity to create plasma gas. Miller Spectrum 875 This machine is an amazing upgrade from the previous models and has all the features of Spectrum 625 X-treme, except more…with increased power on top of …

Package Quantity.

... Hypertherm Powermax 30. Complete Set of Consumables. Like Hypertherm they have built a reputation on solid construction, reliability, and incredible customer service.

I am using my Miller spectrum 875 on it and was told that it used hypertherm consumables. Spectrum 875.

I'm interested in knowing if they are indeed compatible so maybe I can get finecut consumables and as well if the hypertherm consumables are cheaper that would be nice.

In this video, we make new research on the top 5 best Plasma Cutter on the market today … Type.

Ships fast from 1 of 5 stores/distribution centers in Wisconsin & Illinois. It features easy operator controls, for optimum cutting and gouging performance. Our Miller VS Hypertherm review 2018 pits these two giants against each other in a combat of performance and value, so let’s see which welder is the best one for the buck.

These top of the line brands offer powerful amps, serious cutting and sever capabilities, high duty cycles and can stand up to heavy use.. For end user convenience, the unit …

Miller Spectrum 875 Autoline Plasma Cut. The Miller Spectrum 875 is the industry's most portable and powerful 60-amp plasma! Miller Spectrum 875. Item.

The Spectrums 60 amps provides 7/8 in.

What's Included. Brand: Hypertherm ... New Listing 2011 Miller Spectrum 875 Air Plasma Cutter 7/8" Cut Capability Lightly Used. Miller Spectrum® 875 Plasma Cutter w/20 Foot XT60 Torch 907583 Miller Spectrum® 875 Plasma Cutter with 20 foot XT60 torch has compact size but 60 amps of output power. Miller is another powerhouse when it comes to plasma cutting systems. Plasma cutters for sale at the best price, including Miller, Hypertherm, and Thermal Dynamics +accessories & consumables. Filter by brand, capacity or price. They also offer wide variety of welding equipment in addition to cutters.

Its product line includes plasma, laser and waterjet cutting systems, in addition to CNC motion and height controls, CAM …

Includes a complete set of 60 A consumables. Our Spectrum line of plasma cutters provides big cutting power in portable packages and with features like flexible cables and Auto-Refire technology, they are better than ever. Miller ® Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter with XT60 Torch with 20-ft. Cable. Hypertherm designs and manufactures advanced cutting products for use in a variety of industries such as shipbuilding, manufacturing, and automotive repair. We will review several top models such as Hobart, Hypertherm, Esab, Eastwood, Lotos, Thermal Dynamics, and Miller Spectrum.. Includes. Although it weighs only 51lbs, it provides a 15in/minute cut … Miller Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter with XT60 Torch 25ft #907583 OR 50-ft Cable #907583001.

Auto-Refire, Patented ... more Ultra-Quick Connect torch and work cable Auto Postflow caculates the length and postflow time bases on the amount of cutting time to optmize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage. Welcome to the best plasma cutter reviews online!

Not to say the Miller is not a good unit but Hypertherm is better. cutting capacity on … 1.

0 bids. Miller Spectrum 625 Extreme – Best Small Plasma Cutter. Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect.

See accessories tab. The Miller 875 Spectrum Auto-line consumes 11000 watts and cuts through plasma arc at 60 amps. 2. The Miller Spectrum 875 plasma cutter comes with the XT60 handheld torch for cutting up to 7/8in mild steel.

Miller Spectrum 875 Auto-Line Plasma Cutter with 20 ft. Torch (907584). Miller ® Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter with XT60 Torch with 20-ft. Cable. Step up to Spectrum 625 X-TREME™ or 875 / 875 Auto-Line™ models to add Ultra-Quick Connect hand-held torches and machine torch capabilities.

Airgas Part #:MIL907583

I have the Ice-60t hand torch and Ice-60tm machine torch. XT60 hand-held torch with 20-ft. (6 m) cable. Check out an in-depth review of the best Plasma Cutter in 2019. Miller Spectrum 875 Auto-Line Plasma Cutter with 20 ft. Torch (907584).