I'm also considering buying the expansion but I don't want to spend the money and then find out the game has basically no one to play with. MetaBattle content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

List of EU-NA servers and population status in real time from Guild Wars 2 API. Top 5 Guild Wars 2 Best Solo Class 2019. Guild Wars 2, or GW2, offers many different game modes such as dungeons, wvw, and solo play. 2018: … Top 5 Guild Wars 2 Best Solo Class 2019 Solo Profession Guild Wars 2, or GW2, offers many different game modes such as dungeons, wvw, and solo play. [Question] Title says it all. 0. Posted by 1 year ago. How's the population of GW2? List of PvE, PvP and WvW Warrior builds ranging from good to meta. MetaBattle content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Solo Profession. Guild Wars 2 EU-NA Servers Population. It allows you to be a kick-butt, feared character all on your own. ... 2019: 11:00 AM, April 26 to 11:00 AM, May 3 (UTC-7) No Downed State Call of War - Earn increased rewards in WvW during events! Thanhe Path of Fire expansion, solo play is one of the most rewarding and fun mode to play. If you mean very active players playing 3-5+ … So i would say the "active" population should be around 1.4-1.9 million players. [Question] Hi all ! Thank you all for helping out the channel! All trademarks and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective owners. There are more then 11 million registered accounts (including freeToPlay), but i think most of them not playing actively. Archived. Published on Mar 11, 2019 This is the mount glitch in WvW where you're stuck on your Warclaw and can't dismount. Returning GW2 Player - Expansions + Current State 2019 ? This page was last edited on 28 April 2020, at 01:52. I ask this because I've been playing for over a week now and I'm really starting to get into it. GW2 is a very casual MMO, most likely the last case (playing 1 hour per 3-4 days) should be the closest to the reality. EU Servers status at 2020-06-13 18:02:27 (UTC) Full Augury Rock [FR] - Desolation - Dzagonur [DE] - Elona Reach [DE] - Far Shiverpeaks - Gandara - Jade Sea [FR] - Piken Square - Seafarer's Rest - Whiteside Ridge Very High 1800 Baruch Bay [SP] - Drakkar Lake [DE] - … November 13 2019 11:36pm edited November 13 2019 11:39pm 5K to 6K 5K - 95% roaming but with ~15 birthday boosters (+100% wvw rank score for 24h) and at least 20 celebration boosters (the same bonus for 1h) over 7 years. I hope you continue to watch and enjoy!!! All trademarks and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective owners. +100% WXP +25% WvW Reward Track Progress +50% Magic Find (WvW Only) No Downed State - If you die, you will skip the downed state and go directly to being defeated. [Question] Close.

! I've leveled 4 asuras to about level 20 each … You can use skills but you are limited to running speed.

In April 2016, Anet implemented Server Linking to combat low-population servers in WvW. Returning GW2 Player - Expansions + Current State 2019 ? This page was last edited on 28 April 2020, at 01:52. A friend of mine wants to get back into the game also and at the moment I have my Lvl 80 Guardian i will be … List of EU-NA servers and population status in real time from Guild Wars 2 API. Track scores and rankings of Guild Wars 2 Wold versus World (WvW) matchups How is the population of GW2 doing in all its aspects (WvW, PVE, PVP)? Thanhe Path of Fire expansion, solo play is one of the most rewarding and fun mode to play. But its depends on what you count as "active".

It has been a good two - three years since i have logged in and loaded up GW2 and been active.

Guild Wars 2 EU-NA Servers Population.