90m/C VHS, DVD . In this actioner, former Navy SEAL James Carter comes out of retirement to secretly board a U.S. submarine that is being hijacked by terrorists. 1988 Daihatsu Charade in Crash Dive, Movie, 1996 . Find movie and film cast and crew information for Crash Dive (1996) - Andrew Stevens, Archie Mayo on AllMovie GMC C/K-Series. 1996 Ford Crown Victoria. Crash Dive (1996) April 25, 2017 February 21, 2019 ~ monsterhunter I hope this movie is completely unrealistic because if it isn’t, it’s the scariest movie I’ve ever seen in my life! 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier. Crash Dive (1997) The crew of the nuclear submarine USS Ulysses rescues supposed victims of a boat disaster, but the victims turn out to be terrorists intent on capturing nuclear weapons aboard the sub. Rent Crash Dive (1996) starring Michael Dudikoff and Frederic Forrest on DVD and Blu-ray.

1992 Ford Econoline. Fast pace and top special effects make this one watchable. 1988 Daihatsu Charade. Only a former SEAL, now a submarine consultant, can save the crew by sliding aboard while the sub is … Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Crash Dive (1996) - Andrew Stevens, Archie Mayo on AllMovie - In this suspenseful actioner, former Navy SEAL… Class: Cars, Hatchback — Model origin: — Made for: Background vehicle. Comments about this movie. Crash Dive, Movie, 1996 . Naturally, there's one hero—sub designer James Carter (Dudikoff)—who manages to sneak aboard and plots to save the day. Author Message; CougarTim ... Pictures are property of movie companies owner of the respective movies. Get unlimited DVD Movies & TV Shows delivered to your door …

Pictures provided by: Caboverlover. 1993 Ford Crown Victoria. Display options: 1986 Chevrolet Caprice. Comments about this vehicle. Crash Dive ★★ 1996 (R)An atomic submarine is taken hostage by Richter (Schone) and his band of terrorists, who demand $1 billion in gold or Washington D.C. will become a nuclear disaster.