Other than that it is great. Jeep Patriot. Prices for the 2014 Jeep Patriot range from $9,750 to $15,990. The 2014 Jeep Patriot is a compact crossover SUV that seats five people. Search make, model, or keyword. The 2014 Jeep Patriot is a 5-passenger crossover SUV designed to provide the best off-road capability in its segment. See full 2014 Jeep Patriot specs » Rankings & Research. Search & read all of our Jeep Patriot reviews by top motoring journalists. Compare prices of all Jeep Patriot's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months.

It is only 2w and we live on a rural country road where sometimes I wish I had 4wd. The 2014 Jeep Patriot combines its rugged good looks and admirable off-road prowess in a compact package. Jeep model Patriot (MK-series) belongs to compact off-road / SUV (sport utility vehicle) class. Read consumer reviews from real 2014 Jeep Patriot buyers. My store Find Your Store. 2014 Jeep Patriot Features and Specs research. The car was offered with sport-utility wagon body shapes between the years 2007 and 2016. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. My saved cars. It is available in Sport, Latitude and Limited trim levels. The 2014 Jeep Patriot's #15 ranking is based on its score within the 2014 Affordable Compact SUVs category. patriot. 2014. features-specs. For 2014 the Jeep® Patriot boasts improved on-road performance, compliments of a new six-speed automatic transmission. Jeep Patriot 2014 Wheel size. Standard wheel sizes on the Jeep Patriot spans from 17x6.5 inches.

In 2007, Jeep introduced the brand new Patriot mid-sizedSUV as an economy SUV that worked for the commuter or for off-road adventureseekers. Engines and Transmissions: In Patriot Sport and Patriot Latitude models, a 158-horsepower, 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine drives the Jeep’s front wheels. Research the 2014 Jeep Patriot at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Is the 2014 Jeep Patriot a Safe Car? See the 2014 Jeep Patriot price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. See full 2014 Jeep Patriot specs » Rankings & Research. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Wheel size for the 2014 Jeep Patriot will vary depending on model chosen, although keep in mind that many manufacturers offer alternate wheel sizes as options on many models.The wheel size available will alter the range of tyres available to be fitted. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2014 Patriot models nationwide. The 2014 Jeep Patriot's #15 ranking is based on its score within the 2014 Affordable Compact SUVs category. A major change ("face lift") during a model run occurred in 2011. Skip to Main Content Mobile menu Home. Shop Sell Finance More. A new six-speed automatic transmission helps the 2014 Jeep Patriot take on urban errands and weekend adventures with a little more smoothness and quiet than before. Currently the Jeep Patriot has a score of 6.2 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 81 pieces …