If you got a 1440 SAT score, you're probably wondering how you compare to other students, and whether a 1440 is good enough to get into college. Georgia State calculates automatic scholarships based on GPA and SAT/ACT score. With a 1440 on the SAT, these are the Eastern colleges you have a competitive chance to get into.

There are lots of scholarships for scores in the 20s and 1100s and 1200s. At my daughters school for instance a GPA of 4.0 is not eligible on it's own for any scholarships but with her ACT of 32 (equivilant to @2160 SAT) with a GPA of 3.75+ she got a full tuition waiver plus a cash scholarship.
Scholarships and scholarship amounts are based on available funds. Eligible students must have a 3.5 GPA or higher as well as SAT scores of 1440+ or ACT scores of 33+. First-time freshmen who are in the top 5%, have a 1440 SAT / 32 ACT and are a Texas resident are encouraged to apply at utsa.edu/topscholars by Dec 1. If you’re aiming for the top 30–40 colleges then you might be surprised to know that nearly everyone applying in those colleges already has stellar academic background. SAT Score 1440, Top 5% Go to 1/2 day at regular high school and 1/2 day at performing arts academy as a musical theater major founded and direct a non profit singing group that performs locally, teach musical theater workshop and organize large fundraiser annualy, raised over 10,000. The 15 Most Popular Colleges if your SAT score is between 1200-1340: Heck, a 1440 is still pretty great! 37 out of 58 flagship/prominent schools use ACT/SAT cut scores. For the purposes of awarding scholarships, the highest composite ACT or equivalent total SAT score from a single test date is used, and the writing score is not considered. and 1270-1440 SAT or 27-31 ACT (Renewable pending same criteria as above) Texas Tech University . Here's how to get a scholarship for your PSAT score that can put cash in … Is this score good for selective colleges, especially Brown, because I applied early decision? A "bad" SAT score is by no means the end of the world. Scholarship directory listing for SAT Score SAT Scores From 1,201 To 1,400 PLNU merit awards, based on GPA and test scores, are available to freshmen and transfer students who are high achievers in the classroom, and range from $12,000 to full tuition awards.

The 25th percentile New SAT score is 1440, and the 75th percentile SAT score is 1570. Like I mentioned at this beginning of this post, plenty of scholarships are based around other attributes such as overcoming adversity, your background, your summer job, or simply how well you write an essay. My friends with scores lower than that got into Cornell, UPenn, and UMich. The lowest cut score is at the University of Alaska (18 ACT/950 SAT).